Thursday, March 29, 2007

Jessica Alba is so full of herself

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jessica Alba expects me to believe she's not comfortable playing an exotic dancer in Sin City.

“I started off clothed but then I slowly got more comfortable, doing it in boots and shorts, then a T-shirt and then a bra and underwear. I had to do it that way because I was terrified. I mean, I was going to be on stage with a crew full of men and extras, half-naked and dancing.”

Terrified? This is a chick who in full view of a crowded beach and paparazzi gets on her hands and knees in a teeny bikini and shakes her money maker for free. She talks like a 12 year old girl and spews bullshit about being shy. Honey, you may be cute, but, you're not THAT cute. Just because some mag says it, doesn't make it true. Grow up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You jeluse fucked up whore.

Anonymous said...

heh. that last guy is a bit sexually frustrated and you insulted his favorite jerk rag.

but as for jessica, i wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers...

Dirty Disher said...

Plague! Where have you been hiding?

Unknown said...

she cant be shy...please she is an actor... they have the biggest egos ever! actually, actors and rock stars...it could be debated!