Wednesday, March 14, 2007

How stupid IS Eva Longoria?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pretty stupid. When she was little she didn't like the color yellow, so get this...

Eva: When I was little I didn't like the color yellow, so my mom would make me eggs without the yolks to keep them white. "She would lie to me and say they weren't eggs. I've been eating egg whites my whole life, not just because it's healthy!"

Doh, she grew up on a farm and didn't know the eggs without yellow were still eggs? If I'd pulled that on my kids, they'd have called me an idiot. So, the answer is...Longwhoria is a tard. Always has been.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Oh, my god! I am just so much better than everyone else! I am so healthy and perfect, I didn't even know it! OH MY GOD! Just how perfect am I????!!!!"
She makes me want to barf.

Dirty Disher said...

She totally makes me puke. She also said when she was little she had to wash her clothes in a lake to be close to nature. It's retarded Longwhoria.