Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Poshie to adopt a baby girl?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm going to go out on a gossip limb here and say no, that's not happening, to the rumors of Victoria Beckham adopting. Rumor has it the she wants to adopt a baby girl from another country. I say the rumor is false. I can't see it. VB liked being pregnant and had no problems so I think if she wants another baby she will have one herself. VB has NEVER followed a crowd or a trend. She makes her own trends, people follow HER. She dresses her way, her hair is even differently bobbed, she will neve be a Scientologist for Tom Cruise. I just can't see her jumping on the adoption fad. Let's see if I'm wrong.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there is a rule that you have to at least be ABLE to smile...at least one friggin time, before you can adopt. And you can bet your ass, she can't do that either.

Anonymous said...

The not smiling thing is totally part of her "look"

Anonymous said...

She has always wanted a daughter.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but I would love to be a fly on the wall in their home. I have no idea what the fascination is with her, but it is like she is from another planet. Think she gets down on the floor and plays Legos? Think she smiles and tells her family she loves them? Who is she???

Anonymous said...

She actually looks really cute when she does smile, which is about once a year.

Anonymous said...

I watched a documentary about her and she really is a down to earth person. I think it is just the "model" facade that she portrays to the outside world.

Maybe she feels she is getting older and doesn't want to have a child, or maybe they are having problems conceiving - it can happen lol.

We will have to wait and see like you said.

crystal

Dirty Disher said...

To see the documentary on VB..paste this in your browser. This is part one, the rest is there to. She's might surprise you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDqxNEShkes