Friday, April 20, 2007

And once again, Poontang talks, no one understands

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

According to Page Six they got an e-mail from Britney's father concerning her firing of Larry Rudolph.

Jamie Spears: "When Larry Rudolph talked Britney into going into rehab, he was doing what her mother, father and team of professionals with over 100 years of experience knew needed to be done. She was out of control. Larry was the one chosen by the team to roll up his sleeves and deliver the message, to help save her life."The Spears family would like to publicly apologize to Larry for our daughter's statements about him over the past few weeks. Unfortunately, she blames him and her family for where she is at today with her kids and career. Larry has always been there for Britney. For this, we will forever be grateful to him."

Oh, crap, we all know how she thinks Larry was the one responsible for making her divorce Kevin, telling her to hang out with ParAss Hilton and wrecking her life. She blames Hilton for her crotch shots and Larry for the fact that Kevin doesn't want her lame ass anymore.

According to Perez (who knows everything in the world) Poontangs new rep, Leslie Sloane-Zelnick gave this statement on behalf of her client.

"I am praying for my father. We have never had a good relationship. It's sad that all the men that have been in my life do not know how to accept a real woman's love. I am concentrating on my work and my life right now."

And once again, I have no idea how a person can be born with no brain and survive. WTF? It's like Poontang reaches back to her butt and pulls out some turd of wisdom that makes sense only to half wits in la la land. A real womans love? What are you a Simpson sister now?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is why her father is saying that Larry was chosen by the "team" to tell Britney to go into rehab and all that...hello there Jamie, YOU are her dad! YOU tell her!! Do your damn job, man! You and Lynn made this creature, you both should be the ones trying to help and persuade her in the right direction, not voting someone else in to do your friggin job. No wonder Britney is so fucked up. My mom and dad would have snatched me by my hair extensions and hauled my ass off to rehab themselves. Period.

.D.

Anonymous said...

I am so over this la-la land lardass! She's must be on some mind-altering substance. She doesn't know what she looks like. She thinks walking out of dance studios in fishnets, legwarmers and (cough) cowboy boots (that are molded (as in fungus) to her feet), will make everyone overlook her dumpy-ass, hasn't lost weight yet body. I'm sorry but the "if you repeat something over and over people will start to believe it" doesn't work for those of us with eyes and discerning minds.
Now she's trying to convince people that her family and manager mistook addiction for PPD???!!! Since when does PPD make you fall on face, puke all over people, pass out cold on New Year's Eve, and happily party yourself into oblivion every single night?
I suppose the next blame will be placed on her fans because there is no demand for her or her so-called music anymore. Come on Brit-Brit you know you want to say it and you've come pretty close. Come on...put that final nail in with your own hand, just like you did all the others.

BBABH

Dirty Disher said...

LOL @ la-la land lardass!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could say that my dad couldn't accept a real woman's love and be speaking about myself...that just doesn't sound right...at all.