Friday, April 27, 2007

Hugh Grant gets mooned

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ahhhh, this made my otherwise crappy morning. Hugh Grant is strolling down the street looking reasonably hot when some guy spots the cameras and decides to drop trou and show pudgy butt cheeks. This is even funnier than the other day when Grant was caught assaulting a paparazzi with a tub of baked beans. Yeah, that's what he was throwing, baked beans. I cracked up, because, you know, I'm blonde and not quite right in the head, so stuff like this is hilarious to me. I kept picturing headlines like "Paparazzi dead..baked beans to blame..Hugh Grant in custody!" Yep the great "baked bean caper." But, or should I say "Butt" now this. I know, I'm lame..still it IS funny. Wouldn't it be great if the pudgy butt guy started a nationwide movement to get butt cheeks in all celeb photos? I think it would be slapstick awesome..get out there, find a celeb and show your butt! The Dirty Disher will pay handsomely for photos of your butt with a celeb! And by handsomely, I mean three dollars in laundromat change and a half a pack of generic cigarettes.