Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Gisele Bundchen hanging up her wings

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gisele Bundchen won't be strutting the Victorias Secret runway anymore because they refused her demands to fork over 5 million dollars for her services.

"Her demands were outrageous. She got a new lawyer who was unrealistic," said a source. "Victoria's Secret doesn't care. They have five new hotter, younger girls debuting next year. And they won't have to deal with any craziness."

Part of me says..wtf? How does someone expect to make 5 mil for strutting around in underwear??? But, part of me will miss Gisele in the ads and commercials. She's fun to watch. Then there's the realistic part of me that never understood the VS thing at all. I mean, it's just overpriced slutty underwear, can't we buy that from Fredericks? And the wings..geez..are they fairys or angels or demons or what? The whole thing is kind of stupid and it's basically just a catalog men jerk off too. I don't know any women who buy this stuff themselves. Personally, I'm happy sleeping in a tank top and some terry shorts. No wings needed. What do YOU sleep in?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A VS nightshirt that I bought at the Salvation Army...& that's the truth..[smile]
hrt

Unknown said...

any t-shirt I grab from the drawer, panties and socks. When it's hot I sleep naked.


elisa

Anonymous said...

I heard she already makes the 5 mil a year but wanted more.

Anonymous said...

her accent and voice are annoying as f but she is smokin'

Anonymous said...

Birthday suit :) I don't like wearing clothes to bed.

I have bought stuff from Victoria Secret and I love it, but don't always shop there.

Eliza

Anonymous said...

also in the nude, in the freezing winter or blistering summer

Anonymous said...

I sleep in an incredibly soft, long sleeved pique t shirt top that I stole from my boyfriend. I have to have my shoulders covered, or I wake up cold. It is so comfortable! I'll wear it til it melts.