Monday, June 11, 2007

Katherine Heigl banns women on the band bus..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Katherine about her bf Josh Kelley...“About a year ago, I called him on his tour bus and heard giggling voices in the background,” the “Knocked Up” beauty tells next month’s Glamour. “After that, I said, ‘No more girls on the bus.’ If the boys in the band want to meet girls, they can go to a local bar.”

If someone wants to cheat on you they don't need a bus to do it. If you think banning chicks from a bus insures fidelity you have something wrong with your head to begin with... And something wrong with your relationship if you think this is even an option. I always thought she was one of the beauties with brains, but, now I'm starting to wonder. I hear "Knocked Up" is really good though.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why I think celebrities rarely have lasting relationships because there ARE too many opportunities to cheat. Even if I ever had the long, long, LONG shot of ever being propositioned by a celebrity, I wouldn't take them up on the offer for that very reason. I'm a fuddy duddy, I know. But anyway yeah I don't see how banning chicks from the bus would actually do anything.

Dirty Disher said...

Seems like most of them fall in love with their co-stars over and over.

Anonymous said...

The rule of proximity escapes no one.

Anonymous said...

Maybe what she means is "no women spending 24/7 on the bus as it travels from city to city".... I like her and think she is one of the stars with brains....

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nadine. I really like her. If the girls are groupies there's no need of them.

Eliza

Anonymous said...

have loved katherine heigl since i was a 'roswell' addict, before anyone knew who she was. think she has a rockin' womanly body, brains and carries herself with integrity.

Anonymous said...

...think banning women from bus, not matter what the stipulations are is stone-stupid, and will give her a false sense of security.
He will fuck around if he is that kind of guy. Simple as that.
[...and Brad Pitt is an asshole, & is obviously that kind of guy]