Friday, July 13, 2007

Jessica Simpson dresses for men

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jessica: "I dress for men. I dress for men and myself. If I'm dressing for men, then I know it's good for myself!"

"The difference between me and my sister - she goes to a thrift store and can buy something for 20 bucks, and I have to go buy a black button-down at Barneys. For $900. Because it's a collector's item."

Ummm, of course she dresses for men. Though I think most of them have lost interest in her by now, even her pervy dad. I didn't understand the rest of it. Was she insulting her sister or making fun of herself? She doesn't make any sense. Somehow I thought she'd collect unicorn figurines and hello kitty pillows. I'll bet she does. I'd bet money on it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She don't need to dress for men. Most men would be just happy, if Jessica would not wear anything at all.

She could start an all naked trend....

Anonymous said...

I just can't get past the thought of her at one point having to step out her tits' shadow.

Anonymous said...

everytime she seems to speak lately she makes no sense. Funny I thought she was suppose to have an IQ of 160 - maybe they added too many 0's to that.

Crystal

Anonymous said...

O.K ! Well she or he ? is a man itself !

In other words ... It's a man Baby !!

Anonymous said...

"To jerk off to" (sic)

BBABH

Anonymous said...

So she thinks that dressing for men is good for her.

And is she bragging about how much she is able to spend? Genius, men wouldn't like that!

Anonymous said...

An IQ of 160.. god I hope not.. mine is 152 and I don't to be like her in any way.

Eliza

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!