Wednesday, July 4, 2007

That Weasley kid bought an ice cream truck

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Rupert Grint says of his first vehicle: "I don't know why I bought it, but it's really cool."I've always had an interest in the ice cream industry. It's really cool -it's got a freezer in the back and a big kitchen with sinks. It's got a bell that plays a tune. It's really cool."

Yeah, kid needs to say "cool" one more time. He turned out to be the cute one though, and he might actually get laid in the ice cream mobile someday. Harry Potter has no chance, that kid's straight up fug. Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Fug.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron's cute and Harry's not? Ok DD where are your glasses? Harry is a cute kid..well I think so.

Eliza :)

Dirty Disher said...

Are you kidding? Have you seen that kid lately???

Anonymous said...

I have..he's cute..

Eliza

Anonymous said...

I thought Harry started off being the cute one but Ron really bypassed him in about the 3rd movie.

Can hardly wait till the 11th and see the next movie.

C.