Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A trio of fug...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Leaving club Joseph's, Brody Jenner managed to pick up both the fug Duff sisters. Is he humping Hil or Haylie? Oh, what a quandry. Fug or Fugger? Both these girls are worthless and make my ass tired, but, they're still too good for Brody Jenner. That guy makes me vomit just to look at him, and he thinks he's so cool. I'd love to bitch slap him around. He looks like a pussy. I'll bet I could make him cry for his mamma and pee his panties.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv a slacker who cuts the sleeves off his plaid shirt. that the style here at the Sleepy Hollow trailer park.

Anonymous said...

Brody's hot but worthless.
DAMNIT

Anonymous said...

He nasty.

Anonymous said...

Hil Duff is so stupid that it hurts. Now she's hanging with Richie's ex...

Anonymous said...

I'll hold him for you DD :)

Eliza

Dirty Disher said...

Cool. I hate that goofy nerd.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand him. I liked him when he was on the hills, but now i don't. Hilary has to have better taste than him. i think Hailey is into him. He's kinda cute though, but he's lazy and worthless

Anonymous said...

Hailey actually looks good in this picture, though. I guess it's because most of her face is hidden...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!