Friday, August 10, 2007

Angie gave up the kink for Brad

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The big story of the day, so far, is Angelina Jolie talking sex stuff with some French mag.

She revealed: "I've never hidden my bisexuality, but since I've been with Brad, there's no longer a place for that or S+M in my life."

"He lets me talk to whoever I want. He has complete blind faith in me."

What's this shit about him "letting" her talk to people?? We all know Angies bisexual and a bit of a freak, no news there..but, since when does she let a man "allow" her to do jack? Somethin's fishy here. I used the St. Johns ad because I had saved the pic and I liked it. There's a lot of pics of her right now looking like dirt, but, let's be real..she can be as beautiful as she is fugly, depending on the day. The weims in that photo aren't getting too close. Weims are like that, they're creepy smart and can read your soul. They're probably sensing she might include them in an orgy if there's ever a breakup between her and pussywhipped, errr, Brad. Gowd, I'm a bitch. You know it's true though. Isn't "blind faith" an interesting choice of words? He lets James Haven hang around, and that's way more open minded than I could ever be.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have photoshopped her fatter... and it looks great.

Anonymous said...

exactly what does that mean...he lets her talk to whoever she wants? makey no sense to me....

Anonymous said...

I'd get kinky with Angie any day!

Anonymous said...

Weimaraners are not creepy, they rock. You suck.

Dirty Disher said...

Pffft. Living with a weim is like living with a creepy old man who watches and listens to everything you do and then blackmails you.

Anonymous said...

>Living with a weim is like living with a creepy old man who watches and listens to everything you do

which is exactly what Angelina wants. She needs attention. If she got ignored, she would just vanish - probably with a little 'puff' and some sulphuric smell.

So these dogs are perfect for her needs - and their big cocks are just the icing....

Anonymous said...

so he lets her talk to whomever she wants but he isn't allowed to talk to anyone who isn't on the st. angelina approval list.

Anonymous said...

In this picture it looks like she is having troble seeing clearly, I think she needs to eat.

Anonymous said...

shes going to eat the dogs. then adopts 11 more kids.

Anonymous said...

AJ is creepy, always was. How long can she pull of the wholesome mom act?

Jolie means 'pretty'
in french - sorry, it doesn't fit. I honestly think she's 10 times more f'ed up than Lohan or Spears....she keeps that creepy manipulative mind hidden behind that fake, smug smile and thinks no one sees through it. Ugh.