Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Scary got herself hitched

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mel Brown and Stephen Belafonte are married! The two were quietly wed last month and managed to keep it a secret. There have been all these stories about how her friends don't trust him and think he's not who he says he is, even calling him her "mystery man." Ummm, I may not be the sharpest pencil in the box, but, there's this thingy called Google. Doh, he is Stephen Belefonte. Now she's Mrs. Scary Belafonte, and she beat Eddie Murphy to the alter. I wish them well, and hope he's a better dad than you know who. Actually, who wouldn't be?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He kinda looks like Harry Belafonte...is he his father? Thats not a common name. Does naybody know? I guess I should Google him myself! She looks amazing for just having a baby-WOW! He's stepping up. I hope he's a good guy.

Dirty Disher said...

Yep..Harry's son.

Anonymous said...

so have they been seeing each other? while she was pregnant with another man's baby?

hope it works! too quick for me.

Dirty Disher said...

Yep, he was there for her during the pregnancy and birth.

Anonymous said...

Exactly like Seal & Heidi!!! Her 1st baby has never known any one else but Seal,as her father. They have an great relationship & true commitment to their family. This could be the best thing that ever happened to Scary, he's a true man, in every sense of the word. Lucky Scary! Besides he's waaay better looking than Eddie-Jeesh! & she's not even scary!!! She's fab. She was always my fav Spice Girl anyway.

Anonymous said...

His dad taught him better than to act like Eddie!

I always liked his dad!