Sunday, October 14, 2007

Alex Vaggo on Paris Hilton..


"I love that she's a down-to-earth person who cares about real people and real problems in the world. She's totally different from her public image. She's smart, focused and beautiful. I'm very impressed with her."

Oh? That proves one thing to me..hanging out with ParAss is a better living than delivering pizza on a bicycle. Alex, dude, how about I smack your pretty face and make you tell the truth? Huu? Or how about I call you Alex Vagina from now on? How ya like them beans, pretty boy? Actually, he doesn't speak English well, so that was probably a bad translation. What he really said was "Who is this rich whore I am now banging?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL Alex Vagina serves him well!

Anonymous said...

I don't care what you call him, just call him! Day-um!