Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halle Berry insults Jews..apologises




Halle went on Jay Leno and brought some photos of herself that had been shopped with the stretcher tool. In one she had a big nose so she says "Here's where I look like my Jewish cousin." Jay said "I'm glad you said that." He said that because..he has a functioning brain and I guess she doesn't. She later asked Jay to have it edited out and he did. Halle has issued a public apology for the racial slur and says she meant no harm to anyone.

I believe her. It was just a slip of the tounge that dumb people sometimes make. The thing is..I didn't know she was that dumb. I saw the show and her little "act" caught me off guard. I thought, why is Halle Berry so amused at a stack of stretchy photos of herself?? It's something that 5th grade kids would find funny, not adults. It's also something a 5th grader could produce in about 5 minutes. She may be beautiful, and she may be talented..but, I will never think of her in the same way again. She's just lame and dumb.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh but Oprah loves her and thinks shes wonderful so we might as well crown her and bow to her now. No worries babies Oprah will explain it all away.

gags

Wish Leno had called her out on it lol now that woulda been funny.

Anonymous said...

Halle has done some really stupid sh** in the past, this is no shock to me. She's a (gorgeous) mixed race woman herself, who does she think she's making fun of? How stupid. It will go away tho, if Leno axed it & she will have her beautiful baby & everybody will fawn all over her again. -yawn-

Anonymous said...

BET SHE'D BE PISSED IF SOMEONE SAID SHE HAS A N*GGER NOSE THOUGH HUH? ITS OK TO MAKE FUN OF JEWS AND WHITES AS LONG AS YOUR BLACK BUT THE MINUTE THE N WORD COMES UP BETTER WATCH YOUR ASS!!!!

Anonymous said...

actually...that morphed nose doesnt look much different than her half african booty scratching nose...she forgets what she is, whether or not shes having a white mans baby :

Anonymous said...

OK.

I wasn't offended when I read about this on Crabbie's blog but seeing the actual pic does tic me off, that was bigoted. There is no fucking way any Jewish girl would make a joke like that seeing that pic, & I doubt she has any actual Jewish friends if she has any friends @ all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bygoNcmLc68

Anonymous said...

I dont think shes beautiful in the least she has mean eyebrows.

Anonymous said...

Don't ya looove it when the ones who PREACH soooo much fall flat on their asses !

Halle is always bitching & whining with Oprah about discrimination & racism ( shakes head ) so much for the politically correct B.S !! Enough already -

Anonymous said...

agreed jews are the smallest minority in the world, just bcos you are black doesn't mean it's open season on people with lighter skin

Anonymous said...

jewish nose!! that is very small to be a jewish nose..hhhh..go Halle go..just love her..