Monday, November 12, 2007

Kate Hudson makes out with...everybody


Kate Hudson who divorced Chris Robinson to make out with Owen Wilson then decided Dax Shepard was more fun, has now decided to make out with both Orlando Bloom and Heath Ledger. Dane Cook was also in there somewhere, but, I can't keep track anymore, it gives me a headache. I think she's doing the right thing though..if I was Kate Hudson I'd live in a bikini and make out with everyone, except the ones she's choosing because she has really bad taste in men.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate is no Goldie, but I guess only Kurt gets to enjoy the real thing! Kate is just cute, Goldie is fab.

Anonymous said...

Heath Ledger is getting VERY bald & looks gross to me lately. He used to be a looker

Anonymous said...

I agree! Goldie is fab and Kate just cute........love Goldie - I always wanted to look like her sooo badly but I've (almost) outgrown that wish.

Anonymous said...

Orlando Broomstick? Gross. He looks like the wimp he played in Troy.
The girl is not picky..

If you want to look like Goldie just go get some botched plastic surgery! I love her but what has she done to "the" face.. it's becoming mom stalone like