Monday, November 26, 2007

Twiggy replaced on ANTM


Super model icon, Twiggy is being replaced by Paulina Porizkova on ANTM..scheduling conflicts are to blame, but, I know the truth. I watch it. Twiggy is sick and tired of Tyra Banks talking over her, ignoring her and mostly sick of trying to act amused at Tyra's attention whore antics. Everyone is sick of it, even Mizz J and he's Tyras fan club. I swear, Tyra starts her shit and they all cringe. Twiggy probably decided there wasn't enough money in the world to make her sit through Trya table dancing, Tyra shaking bootay, Tyra vogueing, Tyra pouting, Tyra batting her lashes and tossing her wig, Trya singing and Tyra showing endless photos of herself in the good old days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I like Twiggy on there :( .. Miss J is such a flamer but I love him/her too LOL

Anonymous said...

I can see why Twiggy would wanna leave.. No1 respects her really :( Janice was still the best

Anonymous said...

That's too bad, she's the only one I kinda like. Oh that and the gay guy who actually looks like a guy. Can't remember his name.