Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I like those Beckham kids


Posh.."I’m constantly getting soccer balls kicked at me."
“The rumors are not true. I’m not pregnant. I keep getting asked but I’m not pregnant. Hopefully I will be blessed enough to have more children at some point but at the moment my children keep me very, very busy. They actually put me in goal and they just all kick footballs with me. I’m the goalie of the family.”
Ahhhhh, I needed a good laugh this morning. The thought of her getting a soccer ball in the face is just too good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats what us Moms do, right? Pitch & catch, take the hits at the goal,lose at checkers (on purpose) w/e it takes. Our kids are only little once & that is a wonderful time. I guess dad is outfield helping them kick the balls at her! What a guy!

Anonymous said...

She's sweet, I can tell. I don't really care what she looks like. To me she's probably the most down-to-earth Spice girl.

I SAID IT.

Miss Tia said...

i bet her old breast implants make great soccer balls...

Anonymous said...

I've always been surprised that she even had babies! She's so vain. But she had 3 so far! She stays in shape. But if I was married to Becks,I'd try extra hard too. Good gawd. Anybody seen his Armani undies ad?? *faints*...Holy sh**.....Anyway, I like her. She's a mom with 3 boys!!!

Anonymous said...

I really believe she is a good mom.

Anonymous said...

Cute costume here. Her waist is nearly the size of her hips. She's super tiny & has no hips so she's just straight up & down. I'm glad she fessed up to having cellulite in her ass. I like that.