Sunday, March 23, 2008

Really good news




It hasn't been very long since the passing of pretty Molly, and she will never be forgotten, but, Miss Tia was brave enough and smart enough to know that Molly wouldn't want her to sit around being depressed when she could help another deserving dog. Tia adopted Panacea, who needed a home as much as Tia needed a new canine friend. Pan will never take Molly's place but, here's new place for Panacea. Hearts have more room than you'd ever think. Good for you Miss Tia..I look forward to seeing more of this adorable new baby.
*
It's also interesting that when Tia was making this decision, she heard Molly yip. A happy approving bark. I have no doubt she heard Molly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Miss Tia, it was the right thing to do.

Anonymous said...

They're both gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for her. It's gonna make her days a lot easier. I am so sure they are gonna have such a strong bond, good for you Tia!

Anonymous said...

Miss Tia, I totally agree with your decision to adopt another doggie. Molly would want it. Good luck with Pan! He/she? is gorgeous.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I just showed Panacea her pix here and she gave me a kiss....she thanks you too! :)

Yeah, Molly was very loving and wouldn't want sadness, i am sure of that....and she yipped her approval....she's happy and that makes me happy even though she's not physically with me....

Pan has zonked out on my lap! she's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I am glad for your newfound bundle of joy Miss Tia. Adopting a pet in need is always a good thing and will be rewarded in one way or another.