Friday, April 25, 2008

The good, the bad and the terrible fug




That's right..I can make snap judgments on people based solely on their choices in footwear. Top photo is poor Mandy Moore who was somehow talked into the gladiator heel. She must be in the throws of depression, that's the only excuse. Why do I want to sing out about Marion the librarian? The pencil skirt makes her look big assed too and she's really not, but, it's the horrid shoes that let me know she aint right. I'll bet they weren't even on sale. Stay out of Payless and take some Prozac instead.
*
The second ones belong to Heidi Ho Montag who will have her face on here when Hell freezes over and all the little Hills cunts go ice skating...in gladiator skates, no doubt. She also has a blue pair she bought just because Sarah Jessica Parker had them too. I'm pretty sure I could make better shoes out of cardboard and duct tape and I might try it just to prove my point. Heidi is retarded..snap! Her shoes are proof. If you own one pair of these things, you might be just having a tard moment, but, to buy them in multiples..you are retarded.
*
The third pair belong to Gwyneth Paltrow who stopped irritating me for five minutes the other day, but, is back saying stupid diva stuff now. Gwyn, the rocket scientist, said that when people heard she was doing Iron Man they were all confused and thought she was running a triathlon. (Not in those heels, bitch.) Come on, if I was her friend (cold day in kiss ass Hell) and asked her what she'd been up to and she said "filming Iron Man with Robert Downey Jr." I think I'd get it. Maybe all her friends are special ed, or she's still a diva cunt who thinks she's more intelligent than the average douche. Proof that wearing hot shoes does not affect your irritant factor. She's still at 100% and back on my shit list.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All hideous shoes, if you can even call the 2 top pair shoes! Yuck! Gwyneth's heels would kill me, those are the highest,sharpest, pointiest heels I've ever seen. OUCH! The other ones are just awful, Mandy Moore is kinda out of it, she has seen better days, those shoes look like the ones you wear when you are feeling fat & depressed, the gray ones that Heidi is wearing are just plain ugly as well. This is supposed to start a trend? Not even! Thats just too heavy looking & it's gonna be summer soon. Lighten up with the shoes girls! Bad shoes today!

Anonymous said...

is this the new "sandal boot"? What is this called, besides ugly?

Corina said...

i have no comment for the 1st 2 hideous things (WTF is up w/ this trend anyway?!) But i kinda like the bottom ones.. even though they look like a lethal weapon. ouch.

Anonymous said...

Pencil thin heel would kill me! The other 2 tend to make the girls have kankles. Not a flattering style at all. Not sexy either & for what they cost I'd want some sexy thrown in! It's the kankles!!! , don't wear those ucky shoes.