Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kate Hudson attacks the media


Kate is fed up with the paps and bloggers and tabloids..
*
She says, "I try to find time to go out and have fun, but every time I do, which isn't very often, I end up in some tabloid with some lie. I don't like that - I don't like being a target for people who feel they can be mean." "They way I look at is, it's their karma. They have to live with themselves. Can you imagine being the kind of person who could sit there writing that stuff? I mean, talk about karma. It will come back and bite you in the ass."
*
I told you! She's fed up with her own stupid promo tour and now we're all assholes. I told ya this would happen three days ago. I'd be fed up too, but, if I was getting paid what she does I'd be perky and cute for the tour and then go hide out on my private island for 6 month before the next dumbass movie started filming. Kate Hudson, one of the most beautiful women in the world, yet I keep using this awful photo. Why? Because the bitch needs to learn to zip it. My ass is bite mark free, Kate. Check your derriere, girl..I'm pretty sure the scars match your own perfect incisors.

2 comments:

Illya Allen said...

If she bends back a little more, she could bite her own ass.

Anonymous said...

Contort yaself.

mm