Friday, April 18, 2008

Simon is single again


Terri Seymour has moved out of Simon Cowell's mansion and found her own place because Simon won't marry her. Also she thinks he cheats on her. Color me shocked. He's Simon Cowell, of course he cheats on her. When Terri wanted kids, Simon told her to buy a turtle..LMAO! Not even a dog..a turtle. Can you imagine sleeping with Simon? After the sex he'd roll over and look at you and say: "That was not your best performance, it was abysmal." Yep..I'd do it anyway.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd do it too.....oh yep, yep, yep!

He might be an annoying little fuck, but I bet he's a good one.

Ahna

Anonymous said...

EWW! You girls need to get over the man boobs! He's gross. He's about 4 ft. tall and he's not nice. I wouldn't even consider it. Unless he paid me a million dollars. Then that would make me a prostitute. But then after that one night, I could retire! So, yeah, for a million bucks, oh and with a mask over my eyes, my eyes!! Not a penny less.

Anonymous said...

Money can't buy a personality . And I think there is something seriously wrong with a guy when he doesn't want to have kids with a woman he says he loves . How selfish can you be ?!

Anonymous said...

Actually...selfish is having kids that you don't really want to begin with just to appease someone else. Sadly there are as many unwanted kids in this world as there are cats and dogs. I don't really care for Simon but I do respect him on the kids issue.

-tjh

Anonymous said...

Well said tjh.

Anonymous said...

Me too. I respect people who know themselves well and know having children isnt something they need to be/feel like a complete humanbeing.

TS has the most annoying and strange voice ive ever heard.

Anonymous said...

I actually think the turtle would be sweeter and sexier than Simon Cowell.

CapriciousCat

Anonymous said...

I think he is hot. I think it is that devilish smirk and lmaooo @ turtle.

crystal