Monday, May 26, 2008

They really are dating


Kate Hudson really IS dating Lance Armstrong. The two are in Cannes together kissing and partying. I'm puking. He's gross. I don't care how talented he is or at what. I don't care how much he gives to charity. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY..HE'S GROSS. He's got to be the most unattractive man on the planet and if he's not gay, I will kiss your bare ass in public. Gross. I'd rather kiss Pete Wentz. I'd rather kiss Pete Wentz's butthole. Hell, I'd rather kiss Joe Simpson. Ewww, now I'm going to vomit.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree ... he's NASTY! And I'm beginning to think Kate's just a little whore.

Anonymous said...

I don't think he's that bad, actually.

Anonymous said...

Agreed.
Just don't think he's gay.
But Kate better be just paying Owen another lesson...

Anonymous said...

I think he's ugly as sin. Don't get me wrong... he's got a great body, but from the neck up...?

Whatsmore, his 3 children look EXACTLY like him.
Not tragic for the boy... but the twin girls~ Poor babies!

Anonymous said...

One ball, nuff said!

Anonymous said...

He is just a fuckin dog. Tries to nail every woman with any fame connected. Scary Crow, one of the stick olsen twins, now kate Hudson. Who has been passed around more Kate or Lance?

Anonymous said...

Lance thinks he has 9 lives now that he beat cancer. Good for him. I am really happy he did & he does alot to help that cause. I applaud that. He is not ugly. He's an athlete, not a movie star. He's not exactly dating A-listers anyway, is he? Kate will screw anybody that gives her a glance, he is as bad. w/e...may they rest in peace.