Monday, June 16, 2008

Figures


Figures, Jen Garner would use that car cart...everyday is a friggin' circus of fun for Violet, even if her mom has to carry her and push the obnoxious thing. The car carts we have are twice that size and they're all a pain in the ass. I won't do it. I figure getting a candy bar at the checkout counter is enough of a thrill. We don't need to be blocking everyone's way with some gigantic plastic car. The hardware store still has plastic pony rides for a quarter.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAAAAAATE THOSE THINGS!!!!! And the stupid Parents who use them. Who came up with this B.S! They block the Isles and it still doesn't stop the kids from being big Pain in the Asses! Then parents leave their spawn in these things while they run across the Store. Arrrrgggggg! I hate " Wheelies" too! Aren't kids spoiled enugh these days?! This doesn't help with the Manners & Respect thing either.

Anonymous said...

Okay. I guess I'm one of those "stupid" parents. B/c occasionally, I will use them. I don't use them if the store is crowded, however.

But, I would never, ever, ever leave my spawn to run across the store.

I am about as paranoid as you can get.

Dirty Disher said...

I don't mind it if the store isn't busy. But the tards that use them during the rush are evil.

Anonymous said...

I hate those things. The cart size is much smaller and pushing a flat bed cart at Home Depot loaded with lumber is easier.

Anonymous said...

I don't like those but I really hate those miniature "shopper in training" grocery carts. I love kids, but have you ever gotten one of those in your shin or rolled over your toe? I hate it when the stupid parents let their kids run all over the crowded store with those things. The kids naturally go nuts and you'd better get out of the way.

Susan

Anonymous said...

susan...the other day at Kroger I had a woman go into the store just ahead of me with 3 kids and they all got a little flagged "Shopper in training" carts. That wasn't annoying or anything!!!!! GRR! I weaved around them and got away. I am on a mission, I am not there to fart around. Those days are long gone for me!

Anonymous said...

anon 12:25, you are so right about the frigging FLAGS. I forgot about them when I was posting...Seriously, this was a really bad idea and they should be banned. Kids in a grocery store belong in the seat of the cart if they are babies or toddlers and walking beside Mom with a hand on the cart when they are older...Case closed! (Well, in any case, that's the way I did it with my daughter and she's no worse for it as far as I can tell. Mind you ,she's only 27...)
Susan

Mother said...

Yes I am one of those stupid parents that use them! The car in front fits my 5 & 3 year, & my one year old and purse fits in the front while my groceries go in the actual cart.

IF those carts weren't available I'd have a difficult time shopping with my kids running in different directions & why not since they LOVE "driving" the cart.

All you sour poopers need to shove it, & stop judging mothers for doing their jobs.

AND I NEVER leave my kids at a distance further than 12 inches.

Bleck....I hate sour disgusting people that spout negative energy, it makes me do the same thing...like a bacteria it spreads.

Anonymous said...

Scrambled Eggs, You are Part of the Reason why there needs to be a License and an IQ Test to breed.

You're whining about all of us Sour Pusses.LOL! All that we ask for is that Parents teach their kids Manners and Consideration of others. But if the Parents like yourself do not have Respect or Consideration how can we expect future Generations to have Respect or Consideration?!

If your kid can't sit it's Ass down in a Regular Shopping Cart then find a fucking Baby Sitter! but these stupid things that block the Isles and annoy other Shoppers are Ridiculous. And Yes! there doesn't need to be a Circus for kids everyday. Life is Just Not like that.


Sigh... and we Wonder where this New Age of Entitlement comes from?!

Mother said...

I presume you experienced an abusive childhood which matured you into the rude, cruel, small minded jerk you are today.
The highlight of your life, an enjoyable career in the abortion industry. In your golden years you sit on your cottage cheese ass, insulting strangers for pleasure via the w.w.w...your only social interaction. Irate you never managed to climax or feel a cock up your ass, so you keep on pushing others around hoping someone will rape your asshole into oblivion.

FUCK YOU BITCH!

Talking shit about my disabled child, Karma will get you...you hateful, spiteful, malicious, over bearing CUNT!

Anonymous said...

Wow, all this over kiddy shopping carts? Relax people. Geeze...
Susan

Anonymous said...

I hate the big ones! That one looks more reasonable. I don't understand how that makes her a spoiled brat though. Just normal to me.