Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fishsticks wants another baby..sort of


Gwyneth Paltrow on having a third baby with a weird name..“I may force myself to do it one more time because the result is so worth it,” the Oscar winner says in the July issue of Harper’s Bazaar. “My mother loved each [pregnancy] to bits; she felt alive and beautiful. I wanted to throw up all the time.”
************
I think she should plan on wearing pants. She's going to have another baby if she keeps forgetting her pants. It's just common sense. If you can't remember your pants you can't remember to take your pill.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks awful here. That is not a dress, thats a TOP! No bottoms back from the cleaners I take it? Stupid woman. I hear her about the throwing up thing tho! *blech* I love her mom. Didn't comment about her shoes this time DD. Whats up?

Dirty Disher said...

They didn't move me.

Anonymous said...

how photoshopped are her legs? they seem too long!

"force myself"....maybe she was referring to having sex with chris martin?

Anonymous said...

I like Gwenyth. At least she is down to Earth about Pregnancies, Marriage and Life In general. Unlike the ever Delusional and Queen of Narcissism, Angelina Jolie.

I just can't Hate on G.P, She's Not a Media Whore and I love her Movies. I lurves her hubby, Chris Martin too! I'll have his baby. lol!

Anonymous said...

Cankles anybody?

Anonymous said...

That CANT be a dress??!

Bally said...

I read somewhere that in that same interview, she said she and her husband "owed it to humanity" to have another child. How noble. Wait, did I say noble? I meant pretentious. The only thing that bitch owes humanity is to go back to England and disappear for a few more years.