Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nothing happened, nothing at all




I wondered how PantyLiner would handle this mess of a family..now I know. She gets her reps to get Mario Lopez on it.
*
The PantyLiner's told Mario Lopez, “Nothing actually happened.” Explained Mario, “In fact, Lesley wasn’t even aware that Skip had been arrested. Hayden found out about her dad’s arrest when he called her from jail. They love each other very much and want everyone to know that the matter was completely blown out of proportion.”
*
If Mario Lopez says nothing happened we must believe him because he knows Alan is called "Skip" and that's proof that Mario knows everything. Glad that's cleared up. I was wondering who that "lil' bro" belongs to because the only one in the family he looks like is PantyLiner herself, so Panty is actually 30 years old and he's her naughty secret. Hey, don't jump on me for an active imagination, the Panty's are the ones who say cops arrest people for NOT hitting each other. And if I was Lesley, I'd be pissed as all get out that I didn't get to use that $50,000 in bail to fix my deflated boobs. She should have slapped "Skip" with one of those suckers. Sand bagged slapped, just for the nick name alone.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love it DD. Those great snippy remarks are some of the reasons I log in here. Of course Hayden wants to put a stop to the trash talk, it makes her look bad. I wonder how good a girlfriend she could possibly be.

Anonymous said...

LOL...you know he didn't hit her....you hit plastic..it dents!

Anonymous said...

This is why the rest of us women wear bras.

Carlos said...

I can't stand Hayden Planetarium, Pantyliner, Pantyairs or whatever her last name is. Can't wait for her stupid show to be cancelled so we don't have to hear about this no talent vajayjay anymore.