Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ray finally pissed me off


Those of you who hate this bitch will love this post. I've finally had it with Rachael Ray. Yeah, I've been tolerant of her raspy insistence that "You can find these ingredients anywhere these days, even in your grocery store!!!!" No, you can't, bitch. My grocery has never heard of that shit. I've given her the benefit of the doubt when she acts like we're all a bunch of idiots who can't wipe our ass without her detailed repetitive instructions. Yeah, we know you can pour from a carton, Rachael, we also know how to squeeze a friggin' lemon. I figured she's just jaw flapping to fill the 30 minutes. But, last night she decided to make some American food. She called it Ballgame food, because "Who doesn't LOVE baseball, right????!!!!" Fuck you, I don't. She can stick her greasy hot dogs and macaroni up her rich ass. Who's so stupid they can't make hot dogs and mac? And who wants to? And don't roll a fuckload of ice cream "baseballs" in Cracker Jacks and tell me it's an "American" dessert, you fucked up troll. There's a Rachael Ray nip slip..I'm looking desperately for a photo of her with a greasy fried hot dog in her big butt. That was some seriously nasty fucked up food. I tune in to try and learn something, not to be insulted. Done with her now.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like she is running out of ideas! I don't really watch her cooking shows. I do like her traveling shows tho. She gets to go places that I will never get to see. So, thats kinda fun.

Anonymous said...

LOL...I've seen that episode and made the food. It's good. I know what you mean though, I don't like baseball, but she's filling time and staying "chipper" even though sometimes she is a bit aggravating. I like the different spin she puts on food, like the mac and cheese. I have seen parmesiano-reggiano one time in a local grocery store and the shit was $18 a pound. That's what pissed me off. I don't have that kind of money for cheese. If I had that, I'd get take out. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Just take comfort in knowing that she has a big fat ass ya'll and always will...there is a GOD!

Anonymous said...

Bout time you came around.

FonHom said...

She's fake, fake, fake and more than a little fake. That food is too good for her. It needs to run away and find another kitchen where it will be treated with respect.

Shamrocktattoo said...

I HATE HATE HATE her. she's too chipper to be real, her food sucks and she's a diva-in-training to boot.

Anonymous said...

She looks and sounds retarded and I'm being kind to her. She's awkward and boring and smug. She got to me a long time ago.

Major Majormajor said...

Two words that Rachael Ray has apparently never heard: "Whole Foods." Does she shop at the Piggly Wiggly because she thinks their mascot is an homage to her?

Anonymous said...

I can't watch the show for more then a few minutes at a time, she's like sandpaper on the nerves.

Most cooking shows aren't realistic for the average shopper. Show me something intresting and tasty with reduced for quick sale meats, fruits and veggies, then i'll maybe pay attention.

Anonymous said...

I definitely think she talks to people like they have no freakin brains and it gets under my skin. I can't stand when people take that tone with children, let alone adults! Oh, and can someone please tell her that there is NO REASON to abbreviate extra virgin olive oil to EVOO if you're going to say BOTH EVERY TIME! "Just add some EVOO - extra virgin olive oil"... every GD show. Someone needs to punch her.

Anonymous said...

I can not stand this woman!!! That voice goes through my head like a knife. Who decided she was an expert on anything?