Thursday, August 14, 2008

Where's Daddy?



I can't be the only person whose noticed that Katie Holmes is living alone with her daughter in NYC. What's up with her being photographed every single day alone, looking pensive and troubled or with her daughter looking sad? Yeah, I know about All My Sons on Broadway and her "preparations" for it...pffffft, she's been living there for months and still "preparing." Tom and her got together for the opening of his Tropic Thunder, then he vanishes again.
*
So, nosey me, I go try to figure out what Tom has going on that keeps him away from his family and on his "official site" is some bogus old photo of him and the film Risky Business playing in the background. If you click "what's new" you get him and Oprah or more Risky Business shit. I figure I already read what he's up to somewhere and blocked it from my mind because he makes me vomit. Anyhow..I think it's odd that the perfect couple now lives apart.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's busy getting his parts stolen by Angelina.

Anonymous said...

Living apart from him would be perfect for both Katie and the kid, big deal.

Anonymous said...

hooray!!! Finally...lets hope it lasts!

Anonymous said...

well if she acted HAPPY publically apart from him he'd be there in a second....so when she's in public she looks sad, but behind doors you know she's doing happy dances!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the realization of the mess she's made of her life is actually now hitting her. Run, Katie, Run!!!

Anonymous said...

well rest assure if he is unable to "watch her" - he will have some Scientologist goon just around the corner doing it for him.

crystal

Anonymous said...

I think he's not living in New York because to do so would make Katie's work appear to eclipse the significance of Tommy's... even though he's got ~nada~ going on at the mo. Essentially, he feels emasculated-- (not hard to do, all things considered) No way would that putz "follow" his woman while she's (ahem) working.

Anonymous said...

I think it was said best on the Will & Grace episode where Will said he almost could see Kate Holmes mouthing the words "help me".