Friday, December 19, 2008

Daily Suri


Damn, looks like a Burberry ad, but, it's probably Armani. Suri has a list, I'm sure. Fuck that Baby Gap shit. Suri and Katie have the shoes, don't they? Katie has a cold sore so I cut her out. The day is ugly enough.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suri is just a little doll with that bag -- almost like a real girl.

Dirty Disher said...

LMAO! Snarky.

Anonymous said...

Kinda over the whole Suri thing myself.

Anonymous said...

I know they can do whatever they want, it's their money. . . but how awful to be parading this little kid around in what probably amounts to thousands of dollars of clothes, when the economy is so bad and people are really hurting. I know it's not my business, but it's just hitting me wrong today.
On a bright note, at least she is wearing a coat.

Anonymous said...

and tights.

Anonymous said...

the kid is good publicity for Tom. Mark my words that is what this is all about.
She won some best tot for paps award, or whatever, and she has been dragged--literally dragged all over NY. She is staying with Katie, so Tommy has ordered the Stepford to shop w/the kid everyday before her evening performance.

Anonymous said...

does she look anything like Tom? I can't see it

Anonymous said...

I was just about to say Suri looks like a dead-lock picture of her father. Crazy soldiering on ... no matter what.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

Eliza

Anonymous said...

I think she is a carbon of Katie. Do not see Tom there at all.