Friday, March 20, 2009

The Blow does Nylon

source
“We’re trying to get Seth Rogen for this project, but Seth won’t call us back,” Lindsay complains to the mag. “So call us back, Seth, if you’re reading this!”
Lindsay on having her picture taken: “I love doing photo shoots… I mean, if I could just sign with IMG and do ad campaigns and model more, I’d do that… because that’s fun for me. That’s not work.”

Lindsay on her one Mean Girls reference: “There’s not much I can do about the fact that I’ve become a kind of tabloid obsession. I can’t change that. And yes, the websites, the gossip pages, and all of that stuff have hurt my career – they’re like the Burn Books of Hollywood… but I really don’t feel like I should have to prove myself to anyone because of living out my college years in the public eye. I’m glad everything happened the way it did.”

Lindsay on Britney Spears: “She’s marketed as an entertainer, which is what she is. Not necessarily as, like, an artist. And I respect that about her, cause she doesn’t want to pretend.”
*
Jesus, where do I start with this girl?? Seth Rogen isn't calling you. If he wanted to call you, he would have done so by now and begging in a magazine is not going to help. Your "college years?" Really? Most people spend their college years IN college not in Hyde's bathroom with no panties on. I find it insulting that you even use the term "college years." Britney? She has no idea she's not an "artist." It figures that you would respect her. You are a mess. Stop talking. You'll have plenty of time to talk while you're in jail and rehab. Should be..oh, a month at most.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does she have an agent anymore? or is her Mom her agent?. She comes off as desperate when asking Seth Rogen to call her back. Gwyneth Paltrow mentioned Seth in an interview recently also. I am glad he did a movie with Ana Faris instead. Supposedly Lindsay asked Jack Nicholson for asylum this last weekend so she could get away frm the paps, but when she entered Jack's house, she ran into his gate post and damaged it. That pretty much sums up this wreck.

Dirty Disher said...

I don't know who her agent is now, but, I'm pretty sure it isn't Dina. Dina is managing Ali's career. She has a new cash cow she can control. Too bad Ali is a joke.

Dirty Disher said...

I posted about the wreck at Jacks house.

Anonymous said...

BOO YA! and a hearty LOL too while we're at it.

Anonymous said...

(Thought this might intrest you, what a crock!)


Lindsay Lohan has asked Stephen and Daniel Baldwin for help to stay sober.

The 22-year-old actress - who saw a warrant for her arrest dropped earlier this week - is keen to put her recent troubles behind her and has made plans to stay in a "therapeutic environment" organised by the actor brothers.

A source told Fox News: "Lindsay is still able to go to work and meetings and do normal things, but she wants to remove the negative influences in her life."

Daniel - who has battled cocaine addiction since 1989 and spent time in several US treatment facilities - is determined to help the 'Mean Girls' actress get her life back on track.

He said: "Lindsay's doing great, her sobriety is the most important thing to her. She is taking all the necessary measures and actions for her continued health."

A representative for Lindsay - who has previously completed three stints in rehab - said the actress is not currently in a treatment facility.

Her father Michael Lohan said: "Lindsay will disclose where she is staying and what she is doing when she is ready."

(C) BANG Media International

Anonymous said...

Asking the Baldwin bros for help with sobriety is like asking Michael Jackson to volunteer at a boys camp.

Anonymous said...

LOL exactly what i thought when i read it. Ya she's going to stay sober alright.

Anonymous said...

Stephen, the blonde Baldwin, is a freakin' evangelist now. No way is she gonna be able to deal with that nonsense. No way on earth. I know I couldn't. How did she get a mag cover anyway? She's nobody, just skinny now. Thats it. She breaks windows, is a lez & is now skinny. 'bout it. Honestly, she probably didn't hate being intervied about Natasha Richardson this week. It's publicity. Sadly, she probably enjoyed the moment. She also milked some time when Heath Ledger died. She is just a bad person. Think about it. But here we are talking about her, yet again. I hate this.

Dirty Disher said...

Steevie boy and his Jesus bus was the funniest thing I ever saw.