Friday, March 20, 2009

Burial at sea for Pete's cat

Pete Doherty on his dead cat: "The cat got run over so I thought I'd give it a burial at sea - well, the pond," he said. "But it didn't sink, it floated and then froze over. So there was this dead cat under the ice looking up at me. It was terrible"
*
It's been awhile since I had a Pete post. Pete always has cats. He dearly loves the critters, but, he needs some lessons in pet ownership. He blows crack smoke in their faces and doesn't understand that it's animal abuse. He thinks he's doing them a favor. I wonder what the frick made him think a dead cat would sink in a pond? Or why that was a good idea? I think Pete needs a better handler, someone who could explain things to him. He seems like such a sweet person, but, he's just continually fucked up and no one in his life points out the obvious.

7 comments:

Major Majormajor said...

DD, have you heard his new solo album? It's very good.
He's doing a free live stream here:

http://www.myspace.com/gracewastelands

I'm just glad his propensity is for cats and not for children. One octomom is bad enough.

Anonymous said...

When the Gates of Hell are full... the dead will walk the Earth.

..and that's all ah hafta say 'bout that.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bedbugs. I do love me some Pete. Listening to the English Rose one now.

Anonymous said...

Dear Pete,

Dead cat. Shovel. Garden. Pet headstone.

Rgds,
Capt. Obvious

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to dump his ass in a frozen pond while he's still alive. He is a waste of sperm & egg.

Major Majormajor said...

Anonymous said...
Someone needs to dump his ass in a frozen pond while he's still alive. He is a waste of sperm & egg.

March 21, 2009 12:38:00 AM GST


That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
Personally, I'm glad Peter is here. He is exceptionally musically talented.
Unfortunately, many people fail to realise that in this day and age.
I suppose if he were packaged and produced by Disney, people would be more forgiving of his "sins", yet still unaware, of his talent.
You should really break free.

Dirty Disher said...

There's a good point. At least he's not some manufatured talentless pube.