Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nicole and Sunday Rose

It's just hit me that no matter how many times I've typed the name Nicole in here, I have never once gotten it right. I always have to go back and change it. Which is odd because it's my daughter's middle name....and I picked it.
Which all makes me think of my mom's best friend, Penny, who's Chinese..she named her kid Teresa. Forever known as Tweesa. "Tweesa getting mawied." At least I can pronounce my kids name. All of this has nothing to do with anything. Neither does this picture. The kid's just cute. Love her cowlick, hate the socks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, Shiloh's a beautiful baby. This one.... not so much.

Dirty Disher said...

Oh, come on, she's sweet.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand kids but this one is cute.

Anonymous said...

I am not seeing the cute. Maybe she will blossom! Her Dad's face is all plastic surgery. Have you seen before pics of him before he made it big?
I just hope she looks like Nicole.

Anonymous said...

Meh, maybe she will grow on me.
They do need to lose those socks, though. Twenty or so years ago, we thought the crocheted version of the maryjanes was cute, but it got old.

Anonymous said...

Chubby cheeks, fingers & legs are always cute she's not what i'd call a pretty baby. Maybe in time she will like one of the other posters said, blossom. I hope it's just the angle of this shot but the kids eyes are like that of challenged children.

Anonymous said...

I think it's more of the wind tousling her hair than a cow lick. I think she's cute..not as cute as Shiloh..but cute all the same.
Eliza