Friday, March 11, 2011

Got a laugh today

My mom came over here today and wanted me to take her to the vet. We have all these stupid cats and one of them always has to go to the vet about every week. I get stuck driving them. So, the old lady got a new cat dumped on her and as usual it's "the sweetest little love bug" only it's in heat. Gawd almighty..the racket. So, the old lady wants to get the cat spayed. So this sweet darling goes into a carrier and all hell breaks loose. Shredded newspaper, yowling satanic bullshit and it escapes. I'm standing there thinking, fuck, I haven't even had coffee yet. The old lady chases it around the living room and trys the same procedure three times with the same results. Finally, I pick up the carrier and I said, well, here's your problem, the latches are soft plastic..like rubber. So, the old bat looks at the carrier, notices it's made in China and she throws it across the room and yells "Goddamn Chinamen!"

We finally got the cat to the vet, but, I laughed all the way over there.

10 comments:

miss tia said...

FUCK CHINA!!!

Dirty Disher said...

And....I was waiting for that! LOL. Goddamn Chinamen!

Daphne said...

LMAO!! I KNEW that was coming!!

just wondering said...

...and free Tibet.

Noelle said...

kudos to crazy mom! She is getting her cats spay.

Unknown said...

Oh gezz I went like 1 month with lily ann hood cat in heat. NEVER AGAIN EVER. SHE DROVE ME BATTY. Its bad enough hearing that hood cats in the neighbor hood getting it on. Specially 1 am. And you hear MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWW RAAAAA WAAA HISSSS and all that bullshit. I would scream to with a thorn penis going into me to.

Bayou Jane said...

DD...you do sound like your old self. Glad that you are feeling well.

Miss Tia...thank you!

Ava...I love "lily ann hood cat". What a great name.

Unknown said...

Oh bayou her true name is

Lily ann garcia diablo hood cat. I think we add a name every year that devil cat lives. Thank you Bayou..

I always get a mouth full from Him.. your the one who picked her up from the dumpster. Cuz you saw her kicking the shit of her brothers and sisters. You said she had spunk healthy and a good kitty.

Needless to say she is a good one. Just she is feral at times. You cant train the wild. You just learn to live with it. LOL

Anonymous said...

We should boycott everything Made in China worldwide until they realise they can't eat money. That's the worst aspect of their culture, its all about their 'wealth and prosperity' they don't care how they make money, as long as they make a lot of it, shamelessly too. I was stupid enough to go to a Chinese herbalist where I was sold something for a sinus problem. The herbalist charged me 45 dollars and I later found the same shit in an Asian shop for 6 dollars. That's when I realized what ruthless rip off practices their culture promotes.

Dirty Disher said...

The old lady spays or neuters all cats in the neighborhood, even the ones that don't belong to her. Which I think is the only cool thing about her.

If you don't want your cat fixed around here, you'd better keep it inside.LOL.