Saturday, April 19, 2014

5 Things to Do with Artificial Turf, or designers think we're all retarded

HERE are the five things you can do with fake grass. Are they kidding? I think most designers should choke to death in their stainless steel kitchens with hand poured concrete counter tops, hard wood laminate floor and glass tile back splashes. How about a 6th option for artificial turf? 6. Shove it straight up your ass.

Oh, and the person who hired you to come up with this ridiculous article should be sentenced to life in your monochromatic guest house..with no pool privileges and their only internet option should be 'Goop'.


Speaking of Goop..the CEO of Goop Enterprises has resigned after her stupid 'conscious uncoupling'. She is moving all of Goop's offices from London to Los Angeles and he doesn't want to go. But, I think he's just sick of her pretentious shit. Although he looks as much an asshole as she is from his photo. It's an asshole war. Another conscious uncoupling. Barf.

I had no idea Goop was some kind of enterprise with offices and big staff. I was under the impression it was simply Goopy's simpering self promoting blog. I figured she had an assistant who secretly hates her, but, does the uploading part while Goopy dictates which kid sneakers we should buy for $3,000 dollars.. That piece of shit is an enterprise? You have to be shitting me. She really is crazy if she thinks SHE is a brand. What a load of crap. Enterprise???


THIS is an Enterprise, Goopy. So, step the fuck off, bitch.

THIS is the only CEO I need. Make it so.






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love me some Jean-Luc.
I went to the Goop website once, and that was enough. How pretentious can one person be? There is no helpful information there at all, and the tone of the site is enough to gag me.
I actually like her in the Iron Man movies, but can not reconcile that with Goop. Somehow, I expected better of her. Silly, I know.
Christina

Unknown said...

I think renaming her retail magazine by changing the G to a P would be more appropriate. POOP! Yes?

Jane said...

Ot...again---mainly because I have nothing to say about GOOP or her Enterprise. I have found a singer I like---Gin Wigmore. I found her on a commercial so I know she has probably been around awhile. (I lead a very sheltered life.) She sounds like a cross between Ertha Kitt and Amy Winehouse. I like that strange sound.

cathy said...

I so wish you had a 'like' button I could just click everytime I read your posts. They are priceless :))

Anonymous said...

Perfect. I had exactly the same image - one sighing, overworked drudge who Bony won't believe can't pay her rent with Bony's cast off Manolo Blahniks. But we probably shouldn't be surprised that she considers her musings worthy of an enterprise.

N.

mary_mary said...

O, fer krissakes, back when I was poor and finishing art school, my roommate and I decided to put astro turf down as a durable flooring for our living room. We figured it was cheap and a fun idea. What a mistake; little bits of artificial turf were everywhere;that stuff sheds.
So, once again, fuck you GOOP and Paltrow; you and your "people" are not trendsetters. Poor college students had been there, done that. Twat.

Dirty Disher said...

LOL, you guys are so cool. Paltrow should hire you all.

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not the dude is actually married. His wife seems to have the same plastic surgeon he has. & I believe he and Gwyneth have each taken interest free loans from GOOP and their intake didn't profit over the output. So, the site is millions of dollars in debt(by design). I think she is just cleaning house. GOOP seems to have been her personal bank for free, all expense paid vacas and loans that never get paid back. WHY would she need a loan? Anyways, apparently it's all legal and she continues to make a "loss" and no profit so she laughs and scoffs at us peasants for our stupidly saving for years for a simple trip to Florida or wherever. She just writes a check from GOOP and goes everywhere. It's not a business! It's her own bank. Takes a loss. BOOM! Zero responsibility. It's all a fraud. IMO