Friday, April 18, 2014

Helen Hunt surfing for real

Hunt has done two surfing movies, Ride and that Soul Surfer thing that I didn't understand at all. I mean, if god wants some kid to be a champion surfer, why did he send a shark to bite the poor kid's arm off?? Beats me. But, Helen must have been inspired because I keep seeing images of her actually surfing on her own.

If you know god, could you please tell him, I am sick to death of the 'Helen Hunt shows off her figure' and 'Helen Hunt, 50, displays her bikini body' headlines? The woman is trying to surf and I am impressed. I don't care if the waves are small, she's doing it! She's 50, looks 50 and she can stay up on a surfboard! She's not showing off her bikini body, media morons, she's doing what she wants all by herself. Good for her. I wish they had vids of it. I looked, but, paps are only interested in selling stills of a 50 year old woman in a bikini. I wanted to see how good she'd gotten at her sport. She's been at it awhile now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, i saw Soul Surfer. It was a cute family movie. Dennis Quaid is always cute. If she can surf? So what? Who cares? This is the 1st I ever heard of it. I don't think she really draws the paps, ya know? She looks good for her age. She's never been a beautiful woman. The other night Meryl Streep gave a speech at Indiana University and accepted an honorary degree. She said something that really touched me. She said "I thought I was too ugly to ever be an actress". seriously? THE best ever. "Silkwood" still makes me cry. And how many real people do we know that ARE beautiful? Not many. Shit. We are all just people here. Beauty is far more than a face.

Dirty Disher said...

Soul Surfer sucked rotten smelly ballsack. Meryl Streep is dead on gorgeous.

just wondering said...

I think Helen Hunt grew up in Hawaii, but I'd have to check on that. I think she's been surfing since she was a kid.

Dirty Disher said...

Well, it's still impressive to me. And she has a right to go to the beach alone, where the hell else can you surf? They need to give it a rest. The woman isn't showing off her body. And I don't even like her really, I just think it's awful. And enough.