Wednesday, August 20, 2014

J-Wow and Ronnie at the Jersey Shore Massacre party

The Jersey Shore Massacre is that horror/comedy party film that J-Wow produced. Yeah. I said produced, executive producer to be correct. I just read three separate articles on this and all these idiot 'writers' wanted to talk about was her hair, her outfit and her pink lipgloss. Not one single article mentioned that she produced this movie. Now, I am not saying let's hand her an Academy Award, but, can't a girl get some damned credit when she deserves it?? You know what kills me? These so called reporters and bullshit writers for some slap twatted tabloid like the Daily Cuntwipe have called J-Wow and Snookie idiots and morons and whores, drunken whores for years and yet they can't even get a simple credit given correctly. Who's the moron now Daily Douche? She is currently developing and selling tv shows. That's pretty impressive from someone who can drink men under the table.

So, I finally go to D-listed, where I should have gone first, and they had film of her interview on a morning show about the movie. Now, I'm a fan, ya'll know that. I love all the Shore kids, hell, I used to be one. But, J-Wow tops my list because the girl is bright. If you say she aint, it's because you believe the hype and have never really listened to her. She is one smart cookie. HERE is where that film is and I was only going to check it out, but, I got fascinated by her brain and watched the whole thing. This girl is not going to bother learning $12 dollar words to impress you, what she's going to do is, make her dreams come true while extending her shelf life behind the camera. So if it irritates me that the whole intelligent interview is broken into one small second she gave to her post baby vagina, then J-Wow is laughing all the way to the bank and back again. And yeah, I want to see her crappy movie, which she pretty much says is crap but a learning experience and really fun. When J-Wow says it's fun, somehow, you believe her.

Off topic, but, I had no idea Ronnie was such a shrimp. On the show he was pumped and all, like, 'Yo, Thamie, I kickz ath fer youz, u no?' And now, he looks like a gay fashion designer midget. A bad one, but, yeah. Good luck to him to, but, he's about as bright as that light in my bathroom that's been burnt out for six years. I really have to fix that someday. No, wait, I'm moving. Fuck it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think J-Wow is a smart girl and has not blown thru all her money, and her husband, Roger is a handsome man with a killer bod. She kinda messed up her face. Ronnie is a tool. Yes, I admit to watching JS on reruns. Or Netflix. Not original runs. She may turn out to be the only one that doesn't end up working at DQ again. Good for her.

Rox

Susan said...

I used to LOVE Jersey Shore. I would make my teenager watch it with me, and she reads books for fun, so she would just roll her eyes as I laughed my ass off. I'm impessed; Jennie and Snookie have really been able to stick around. Wonder what Angelina is doing now?? Ha ha...

Anonymous said...

@ Susan: remember when they tried to bring back Angelina? It was bad. They all hated her so much. She wasn't part of "the club". And it just wasn't going to happen. The term "smoosh bed" made me gag. I cannot imagine everybody doing what they did on the same bed? Eww! And terrible house keepers and man, they needed a plumber so many times. Idiot kids. But I too, was hooked. I was late to the party, but i showed up. I refuse to watch "reality" tv now. It's a waste of life. THE best was Real World "Hawaii". Amazing. We still mention how good that was.

Rox