Thursday, March 5, 2015

Interview with Dean Sheremet


I never cared who LeAnn Rimes married or anything else about the guy she left for Eddie. I can't stand LeAnn or Eddie. But, after reading THIS interview, I decided Dean is actually interesting. Age has handed him some manliness he needed, you can see it on his face in more recent photos. He's smart and he's not too bitter. I had no intention on checking out Dean Sheremet this morning, but, one sentence caught my speed reading eyes..he actually wrote LeAnn's album, 'Nothin' Better To Do'. So, I had to check him out. He speaks well of her, which is a nice, but, I loved what he said about Eddie, 'A total schmoozer. Very Hollywood. I never bought his schtick.' That's what I thought about him too. Interesting dude. LeAnn will probably try to get him back someday, when Eddie takes his half and leaves with her for some other tart. He'd have left her already if he found someone richer.

2 comments:

connie45 said...

She was so successful so young and now now...nothing really. Dean is much prettier that Leann. So is Eddie - and yes Eddie does seem like a schmoozer.

Anonymous said...

Eddie has a real job now at least. So, chances are he will be wandering and probably get busy with another co-star. Then the divorce. Dean always pinged my gaydar. In a big way. Leann isn't as rich as she used to be. She needs to make some decent music. But she's too busy worrying about Eddie's wandering. Someday, she will be broke and he will be gone. It's not cheap to have a "kept man". He's gonna break her, then "adios". She's a real fool.