Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mariah falling down yacht stairs...is totally hilarious

HERE is the source, they have more on this, but, I laughed. Hard. It always makes my week to see this ridiculous woman do something ridiculous. She's been papping it out on a yacht with her 'billionaire lovah' for weeks now and even so, who the fuck needs to wear clunky heels on a goddamn boat? The headline over there is hilarious too, but, the comments mentioned fat shaming. I think it's totally okay to fat shame her because in real Human terms, she's not fat, but, in Mariah terms, the way she sees and presents herself, she's bordering on Fat Mariah again. She needs to gain 10 pounds and make me happy, because y'all know I love me some Fat Mariah. Maybe we'll get Aspen photos this Christmas, I missed them last year. You know, Mariah posed in a bikini in the snow, for her own personal paps. Fat Mariah in a snow bikini is totally my screen saver some years.

Anyway, the question and answer part of the post is the best. She swims in an evening gown and heels. Yep. Hates smoking (lovah is smoking there as he watches her dive), the worst pain she ever suffered was a dislocated shoulder. I thought it was having the twin messiahs. Did you know she is the only person, ever, to birth twins? Where are the twins anyhow? She hasn't been seen with those props in weeks and weeks. I'm sure they're fine. Where ever they are.

I have to add, why is he sitting there like that while his lackey like, presents her? Is that a thing? It's creepy. The stumble just adds some much needed humor to this awkward as hell weirdness. That lackey in front of her is seeing his life flash before his eyes. He needs a raise. Dangerous work, that.

LMFAO..tool.

5 comments:

Kim Kardshian said...

Stupid whore. Can't even walk down some stairs without falling on her ass. I have warts on my twunt with more smarts than this bitch. She got fingered by Kanye a couple times. She gave him Chlamydia.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. . . why does that picture make me hungry for baked ham?
Christina

Dirty Disher said...

LMAO! OMG.

Jane said...

The billionaire dude in the boat does not move an inch. He's sitting there watching the show and couldn't care less. Isn't he gallant! Such a gentleman! Women like her are probably a dime a dozen to him. He looks like a goon to me. I would never have thought just be looking at him that he was worth that much. Just where does one go to find a billionaire?

Anonymous said...

/=Ah, does my heart good to see that. Doggie here is laying all over the keyboard. Fireworks. As usual they go off for weeks beforehand, then the bombs all day and night, and sharp retorts for a couple of weeks after. Used to have to go to Mexico for the stuff, but manufactured here now by those who used to do it there, stored in warehouses which occasionally blow up a city block, and sold to every ass around.