Friday, June 3, 2016

Hi high

Went to the hospital today and had an epidural and got twin babies. Oh, not at once. I got the twins a few days ago. Fell out of a roof after the mother and four others were relocated. Aren't they somethin'? MEAN as wolves when I picked them up, cudley, purry babes now who love to cuddle. I'll keep you posted.

Crabbie went with me to the hospital. I went in at 9;30, didn't have a wait and got out in the afternoon. I had no idea it took so long and is considered surgery. I had a team of 5 and a good recovery time though. It wasn't too bad.  Hurt some, but, everything does now. I couldn't drive myself home, so crabs was nice enough to go with. We got a free hospital lunch. Our hospital has decent food, we both had chicken parm. But, now I wish I'd had the BLT and baked. We can always go back. That's no shit. Since I have to anyway. They found some weird thing on my back. Probably my alien star child. Right? Oh, great, there's another fucking epidural.

Crabbie drives like a nervous Nellie. I told him he drives like he fights bear and he said that I was an old lady. No shit, Nellie. Like his hair aint gay...err, grey.

See yaz. I have more pics for next time. Mayhaps a family pic with Lis who lives HERE with her granny and as far as I know, all her pannies.

6 comments:

Dan Zinski said...

I drive fine. You just can't handle riding while someone else drives your car. I'm gonna sleep in a goalie mask so my face doesn't get eaten off by a rabid forest varmint.

Unknown said...

Hahaha I love that you've got your chipper back. Mr Zinzki you are a true gentleman coming down to take care of Pat! And big hugs to your gorgeous Lis. You've made my day.

Dirty Disher said...

thank you, my dear friend. You are amazing, loving your pics.

Dirty Disher said...

PS..He still believes my innocent babies will tear his face off. Geez, they only have small teefs. When I got the male, he bit me a good one. Broke skin. But, now he just pops me for fun and never bites for real. The girl is sweet as pie.

Jane said...

Dan Zinski.....come on. Spill the beans. How is the old lady? I bet she loved you!

Pat...don't you love the epidurals. And to think I was so afraid of them when I was pregnant. Mine has worn off and I sure do feel it. I'm in pain!!!!! I have an appointment Tuesday to plan my next one and I can't wait. They really do make a difference.

Have you seen any sign of Tooney? Those 2 are cute. And as for Dan and the hockey mask, what do you think would happen if anyone woke up in the middle of the night and saw you in that mask? After Pat shoots you, how would she explain it-----"but, but, officer, I thought he was Jason". But to me, that's seems like a reasonable excuse for Guntown!

Lucky cola said...

Experience the future of gaming! Join now for a virtual journey filled with excitement, strategy, and non-stop fun. Lucky Cola