Monday, December 28, 2020

 To all my DISHERS, yep, I still have control over my own damn site. I made it pretty hard to get in here and none of them have. Remember how fucking annoying the trolls were? I have found so many of them and I have busted my butt collecting all info and proof and reporting them. The sons a bitches are still running my feed with PayPal and ads up the ying. Fuck them. 

Today we have more important things to talk about. I noticed there is a huge spike in viewers this month. Hundreds of people! Amazing, on a site that was shut down years ago! Ha.  I meant it when I said we have a huge free giveaway at dirty DISHER. I want to give all my real DISHERS the blog. Free. No strings attached. No rules. Nothing to fill out. No puzzles to solve. I know who YOU are. I was trapping trolls. Although, I did check out all those sites you get when you type in THE DIRTY DISHER. Good load! I found out some awesome things. Interviews, saved photos and headers, just all kinds of awesome stuff, Oh, and THE DIRTY DISHER was nominated for a Google Blog Award. My goodness! Then how come Google wouldn't protect us? I never understood that, but, oh well, we can protect ourselves. I want to turn over ownership of this place to you by Valentines Day. It seems apropos. I loved it here. I no longer have a child here to worry about. No one can fuck with me anymore. 

I want to think of sure fire ways that no one here will ever be pissed off, feel ignored, get stressed, be bullied or any of that stuff that happened with troll T.  Please, I beg you, never type that lying, psycho whores name here. I am trying my best to live a positive life. I have succeed until now, but, I consider it, Trolls finally getting what they deserved. I finally get justice. I am planning to work for you guys, if you'll have me. We can make some cash, have tons of fun and create a real website here with subs like good old Redit does. Lofty goal, I know, but, I know people. I know psychics, empaths, certified healers, musicians, artists, photographers, bakers, chefs, vintage experts, certified master gardeners, antique dealers, paranormal and Bigfoot people, animal experts...and the list goes on. They are the real deal and they get in on this big give away too, but, only if they are willing to barter services or monitor live feeds, etc. I never want this place to be all about money. I never cared about money and you guys know that. There was never a PayPal link on here. There's a Moon sign telling you the phases, which is much cooler. But, I am still willing to work. 

Okay, been a long night here. I need to check the comment button. Give me a few minutes, if you are reading this. It's been awhile since I've been in the control room. Maybe there's some hot old geezer hiding in there. He'd look like Sam Elliot. Peace, my DISHERS. Oh, one more thing, please share in Facebook about what is happening here. I know people everywhere. Share facebook style. I hate that place. I told you that place was a sewer. I should never have gone there. Oh, my writing place is already a Google sub-blog. I get to keep that. The Last Word. That psychopathic psychedelic trip is all mine, though I don't know why anyone else would want it. I will be back here soon, I promise. 

10 comments:

eriny said...

wooo hoooo and we are back!

Christina said...

Yay!!!
It's so good to be able to come here again!

Lisa P said...

Happy dance! Love that you’ll be posting again!!

Dirty Disher said...

Hey, I am so glad ro see yo all here, I missed everybody so much! I am puzzled by some stuff Google Put in my controls. I don'r want want their shit. I think I can put a music code in here. Would that be okay with everybody? I want to reply to all of you, but I am busy. There are more disherS in Comments! I will return, I got that stupid comment thing down to a thousand comments.

Debra said...

Welcome Back!!!

Laura said...

Omg this makes me happy!! I had you book marked years ago and always read but didn’t comment much. I just felt like going through my old blog book marks tonight. So glad to see you!

Unknown said...

Yay!! Welcome back!!

Dirty Disher said...

I see you all and am making notes. Anon, get a name I want you to be part of the changes.

Valle M. said...

I randomly typed your name Into Google to see if you are still around . I had to think a minute to remember your name as I haven’t been here since the Crabbie move in fiasco . Glad to see you’re still kickin .

Lucky cola said...

Forge alliances, defeat foes, and rise to the top in our dynamic online gaming world. Your legend starts here! Lucky Cola