Monday, December 28, 2020

OMG there is so much shit in here. I have no idea what this crap is. I am so tired of tech crap, I am turning off the wifi and playing my guitar. I have been practicing old songs I used to know and relearning them. Tonight I am working on  'Crazy' by Patsy Cline, Fleetwood Mac's 'Dreams', 'Broken Glass' by Annie Lenox, some Nirvana, Isley bothers 'This Old heart Of Mine'. Rod Stewart does a good version of that too,  but, the brother's do it better. Sorry Rod. but I can already do 'Maggie May.' Alex is going to help me record and play some lead for me. I will put them on. Miss Troll will shit her ugly out of style pants. I am actually outside her house watching her. Yes, I am releasing the Snakes now.

It feels so good to be here posting again. I see many more Dishers in the comments. Hi!! I have no option to publish now. I think Google thinks I'm a hacker. I found two more of the fake sites. I found two more dirty dishes, but, one is legit. Why would someone do that? They had to google that domain name and realize what a mess all that is. At least I am seeing positive things too. there's just so much and I want to sit down and read every comment. Man, did I miss people who could write. GIFs and meme and that text hex 'boi' what up ho? Ick. 

Hey, is Frimmy there? I hope so. I see we have a person who's pannies have turned an unfortunate color. I think that's my granddaughter. Trolls were right, she is a mess. But, I will tell you all of it soon. My whole family is out of control. Good stories. Tuwella, my loving mother, turned four hundred and seven last week. Yeah, she really is still a giant pain in my ass. Do you guys have any new songs I'd like? I love blues and punk, grunge, Motown.,,well I guess I'd look up about anything you tell me too. I have also been making jewelry. I will get your opinion soon. I think I got the Covid vaccine. I didn't want it. I think it gave me the crap, but, I toughed it out, isolated and it was icky, but, I must have gotten a weak one? I think I'd rather take my chances and have visitors. I was lonely. I am finally talking to people who aren't cats. Since I left here I holed up in Guntown and I just went out once a month for supplies. When that rotten kid left I was alone and didn't mind, but, it seems I left here in 2017? Okay, I'm off now. I am fried. I will talk to you all soon.  


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I’m so happy to see you here again!! Doing the happy dance all week because of you!

Lisa P said...

I think making jewelry sounds fun, and look forward to seeing your pieces! I am looking forward to getting the entire family vaccinated so child and I can leave house arrest. Loneliness hasn’t been my problem really, but I wanted to travel to help a friend after her surgery, and of course couldn’t.

Can't wait to hear more of what you've been up to!

Unknown said...

I LOVE seeing posts from you!! I’ve missed you!

Dirty Disher said...

You have to tell me who you are! Things are cooking here again. You might want in.

Lucky cola said...

Experience the future of gaming! Join now for a virtual journey filled with excitement, strategy, and non-stop fun. Lucky Cola