Tuesday, February 23, 2021

 Well, friends, Dishers, it's so good to be back. I know I wanted to get everything done before Valentine's Day, but, my computer bit the dust and I had to wait to get a new one so I could even post here. I know you remember my darling granddaughter. That kid. She borrowed my car, she said she had a bed to move, here in town. Her mom lives here now, so I thought that was probably true. It would be just like her to give away the brand new mattress my mom bought and frankly, I don't give a shit. More on darling mother later. Anyway, the brat has had the car for two months now and she wont bring it back.   She's such a "see you next Tuesday." My mom says if I call the law on the kid she will commit suicide. Mom, not the kid. She says she can't take the drama in our disfunctional family anymore, which is ironic considering she is the second major contributor to all of it. Lissa is the first, of course. I am not pondering suicide and never will. It's my goal to live long enough to kick both thier sorry ass's to the depths of Siberia. Please excuse the errors in this post, I am so rusty, I can barely spell my own name. I am already tickled a pretty shade of pinkish just to be ventalating again. My solitary existance, Winter (the ice age) and my anti social disorder are aggravating my stay at home disease. Whats that called? Agoraphobia? Whatever that is, all this means I had to find a ride to another town to get a computer because there's no place to buy one here. Remember I live in Buttfuck, Egypt. The place where Satan inserts the Earth's enema nozzle. 

  So, let's get this party started. I really do want any of you who are interested to take this site and run with it. I will continue to contribute, but, when I say take over, I mean it. Everyone will have the password here, post as they see fit and every complaint will be solved with a group vote. I will have no more power than anyone else, but, there will never be another bully-troll situation. I'll start making a list of Dishers who need to join our group and you guys need to help me. You can sign up, we'll notify anyone who hasn't been on here in a while and we'll take our time solidifying everything. Any great ideas will be appreciated and discussed. Like, I want a place we can sell our hand made items and art, etc. I don't like most of the established places, they want too much money and have to many dumb rules. So,


we can make sub categories, much like Reddit. Ideas? Cooking|baking, arts n crafts how to's, beauty, fashion, animals, paranormal etc. Whatever any of us is interested in. I have become fasinated with the world of Cryptids, I had some kind of experience. I still don't know what it was, but, I am pretty sure it was a Cryptid. Possibly Dogman or Gugwe. Well that's it for right now. Give me some feedback, I know we have a lot of work ahead, but, once we get it going it should run pretty smooth with little effort. Don't you think? 

5 comments:

Lisa P said...

Oh dear, I always think I'm a homebody until my car doesn't work, and then I always seem to pick up my keys and head out to the dead or missing car. I hope that turns around soon for you. We are currently a 1 car family so I am spending extra time on the road for you. I have human deliveries and pickups at 6:30a, 7:30a, 11a, and 2:30p

I will have to look up Cryptids, and see what that's about. Haven't caught any weird things on my trail cam yet, but maybe now that it's getting warmer.

A community run blog sounds fun! I'm not a creative writer, but I could share some wildlife pics or such. I love the vid of the owl!! Looking forward to hearing more of the stories!

Dirty Disher said...

hey, Lisa, good to hear from you. Buying another car has been a sad trip. I'll post about it. Do you keep in touch with the other Dishers? I need them to come and be counted. I'm going over old posts, but, I want to give all regulars a chance at owning this site,

Lisa P said...

No other Dishers, you were the only one I knew. I feel for you, car shopping gives me stress. Our 2nd is being repaired by hubby.

Dirty Disher said...

Thank you all for being,,,you.

Lucky cola said...

Unleash your inner hero in our online universe – where every click leads to new victories and unforgettable moments. Lucky Cola