Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Buying a car, or an adventure in shysterhood. It's a bad hood.

My darling little Granddaughter stole my car, I told you that. I'm over it. I ended up having to choose between every over grown grass permanently parked, rusted out rust bucket, needs a motor AND tranny (but it's good) piece of dog hind end licking fuckwadery that I have ever encountered. I know about wishes and horses (thank's Granny), but, the people on Face Fuck Marketplace are dispicable. Not all of them, just the ones with cars. I had one almost bought, it was a PT Cruiser, one owner, needed a part, but, that part was unreachable. You had to pull the tranny to change a $25 dollar part. When a car is a 2006 with 160,000 miles on it and you have to pull a tranny, you might as well put a new transmission in. I called a shop and got a repair price and it still would have been a good buy, but, some asshat bought it, put it right back on Marketplace the next day and upped the price by $500 dollars. He also told me that it runs great just needed a $25 dollar part. I called him on his BS and told him I was familiar with that car and he got all whiney. Nobody can give him a break, Oh fuck. When your aspirations in life are to be a greasy used car salesman you can't sing The Impossible Dream, because you aint Don Quixote. You'd be more of a Ralph Cramden. To the Moon, bitch. So many stories like that.

I have a damn nice car of my own, all paid for, but, that kid is in hiding. I got woken up last week by the Omaha Juvenile Detention center who had her in custody, again! We are on a first name basis now. Get this...they wanted me to come get her. I laughed so hard I peed myself. I told that woman, how would you suggest I do that since SHE STOLE MY CAR? Uhhh...silence. I asked to speak to Lis and she tells me it's just a curfew violation, not to get my pannies in a knot. It was 4:am. To her credit, she didn't address me as that N word. I swear she thinks she's black. For someone who's always on the honor role and never studies, she is stooooopid sometimes. She thinks the world owes her vast riches, jewels, furs, limos, etc and claims she can't get a job. She also gets her money from her dad's SSI and that's about a thousand a month. Can't make it on that? I make it on significantly less. She lies constantly, even about things she doesn't have to lie about. It's like she gets a perverse pleasure from it. She steals from me, lies to me and now she's writing bad checks on me. Big ones. My mother called me out for lying on the kid when I told her. I said, hang up I am on my way. I got on my fucktarded walker and went over there (no easy feat) and I showed her one I had just gotten back. It was for $650.00 and was, get this, in block letters because she can't write in cursive! Yeah, she's an evil genius. Don't give up that life of crime kiddo, I'm just sure it will pay off someday. Jebus! I laughed in that old ladys face and asked her how much she'd given that kid this month. She denied it, but, she lies all the time too. She usually gives her a grand a month. No joke, that smart mouthed brat lives bigger than most of us! Anyway, I told Juvie to call my mother or keep the kid. It was explained to me that CPS would be called and I laughed some more. Good. I am on a first name basis with them too. In fact, I know how they all take their coffee. I hung up and the next day mom told me Lissa was free. Step grandma went and got her after mom impersonated me on the phone. Crazy bitch. I like step grandma, but, grandpa gives me the creeps. He yells at me to be a better parental figure. I calmly suggest that he should do it. He yells some more and hangs up. I swear, I have raised Lissa the same way I did my own biological children and they turned out great. Kids to be proud of. But, this one is just corrupt by nature. Maybe it was the brain surgeries where they took out parts of her brain, I have no clue, but, I am done. I have a court date on the 16th for some past indiscresion of hers. I can't even keep them all straight anymore, but, some are pretty heavy. She's 16 now, nearly 17, but, still a minor so I won't talk much about those things and it doesn't matter anyway. The kids a turd and she hates me. 

Other than that, life is good. I do miss writing though. As you can tell. Oh, I had four late Raccoons this year. They were a handful and all but one are outside. This one is a big male and he's not ready. I also had a sad thing happen. I lost my tuxedo cat Indie to the road outside. I was a mess, but, I just could not keep him away from it because he grew up at moms and loved visiting. I did eventually replace him with a baby kitten I named Uma Thurman. We were on a Kill Bill marathon when we got her. She's a tuxedo and not as nice as my Indie. In fact, she's a mean twat, but, I love her. She's my only house cat. The rest are always invited in, but, they don't like it. Preacher Man stays in when it's cold though. He's getting old. I had two late batches of kittens. I managed to find homes for them all, but, one. If you know anyone who wants a huge male kitten about 4 months old, all black, long hair, litter trained,,let me know.

I guess I have you up to date. Fighting with family...check. Still bitching...check. Life is worth squat...hell no. Life is what it is, sometimes shit and sometimes rain. I love the rain. Tell me what you've been up to.

7 comments:

eriny said...

well damn. about it all.
sorry about indie. I remember when you got him.

Dirty Disher said...

Hey, I was a mess, but, it's been a few years. I still think I see him. Uma is a grown girl now, so much time has passed. Time just gets away from me, you know?

Lisa P said...

I hope you ended up with a car! Sorry you're having conflict with your grand, hopefully she will grow out of it a little later in life.

Uma is a beautiful kitty!

Dirty Disher said...

Lisa, she doesn't want to grow out of it. She says she loves being a criminal.

Ronnie said...

I'm afraid life is going to slap her in the face one day. You were her biggest protector and advocate. Too bad she can't see that or just doesn't care to.

Dirty Disher said...

Thank you all, I love and miss all of you so much.

Dan Zinski said...

I guess karma's a real bitch, eh Pat? Kinda like you.

How's your drooling, baseball-bat-weilding ape of a cousin these days? Still beating up people at your behest I presume?