Wednesday, January 5, 2022


 I'm back in the hospital again. I've been here for about two weeks this time. I called the ambulance myself because I couldn't get my pain level down to a manageable level. The ER gave me shots of something and transferred me to a private room for a stay. I knew this was coming, so I had called Sandy and she came and got my cats. I miss them so much it literally made me sick for awhile. I am so grateful that they're with someone who will love them and care for them like her own, but, I miss them. I hate to say I have a favorite, but, it's Uma Thurman I miss the most. Sandy calls her an ''odd unit'' and I get that, but, I'm an odd unit too. Uma and I understand each other. I don't know what's going on at this point. I ask that the hospital staff help me to find a place where I can get health care, like a care home or assisted living. No one has been able to place me anywhere and so after two weeks I requested to be checked out. Now they're ignoring that request. They keep saying they'll ''talk it over'' an then it's like they hope I'll forget I asked. One of the nurses remarked "They're trying to put you in a home." I told her 'they' weren't doing anything, that I was trying to put myself in a home. But, now, I think I've changed my mind. I'm tired of this hospital stay, not that it's bad, it isn't. I have TV which I don't have at home and three meals a day plus snacks. I definitely don't have that at home and the food here is surprisingly good. But, every day is the same and if I didn't have my laptop I would go insane. I'll let you know what happens.

4 comments:

Miss Tia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa P said...

Are you still in the hospital or found an assisted living arrangement? I hope you find a place that you can be reunited with your kitty family. Are you getting lots of snuggles with your grandson? Wishing you the best- Lisa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucky cola said...

Unlock the secrets of digital realms and savor the taste of victory. Game like a pro! Lucky Cola