Friday, May 20, 2022

Me and Donnie in the deserted dining room tonight


 We  had a project. Well. Donnie had a project for me. Doesn't he always? He needed a new carry bag for his scooter. We sat in the dining room chatting while I sewed. I brought my laptop and was playing some punk rock when Miss Viviene and that fucker Teddy wheeled in and Viv started crying loud as hell, because my music was 'mean and it scared Teddy!" Shit. I was afraid staff would come running and think we did something to her. She's so fucking loud. She sounds like a chain smoking bullhorn..I asked her what she wanted to hear and she spits out "Charley Rich.'' What the...are you kidding me? Okay, stop crying. "Hey, have you seen, the most beautiful girl in the world, who walked out on me...'' Yeah, she prolly walked out because of that stupid song. Vivianne sang along and she knew every pitiful word. It was the awfullest thing I ever heard. I put 

on Tammy Wynett and Viv knew all her songs too. Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, Lorettee! It became a game and she won. Gawd. I'll get a picture of her for you next time. I'll try and get Teddy too, but, I doubt the smelly little fucker has a reflection. PS. If I wanna go toothless and not brush my hair, you can't make me.

3 comments:

Valle M. said...

Hi Pat ! I hope you’re doing well . I stumbled upon your blog many years ago at a very troubled time in my life ( demise of a shitty marriage and the aftermath of it all ) You helped me though it by sparking joy and amusement with your posts . I‘m sorry about your health . And your granddaughter . You only deserve good things .

Anonymous said...

I am also hoping Pat is OK. Also stumbled across the blog many years ago, never commented but greatly enjoyed reading it. Hoping for an update. Best wishes for you Pat.

Lucky cola said...

Unleash your inner hero in our online universe – where every click leads to new victories and unforgettable moments. Lucky Cola