Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brooke Hogans brilliant message

From Brooke's blog... LOL poor press and clingy gossip lovers....
It's so funny that the smallest thing I do can jack up everyones day...LOL sorry I ruined your little gossip world today people.........or did I give you something else interesting to cling to for your boring worlds? :) Stay tuned! I might go shave my eyebrows tomorrow! Lets see what other fun things I can think of...um.... don't you have a life to live? I know I do! Peace!Love Always, Brooke
*
How does she figure she can "jack up" any one's day? I AM surprised she could take time out from scratching her crab infested vagina to type. Good one, Brooke..I have to delete this place and go find Jesus now. BTW, it's Mice Elf..ask Sly and The Family Stone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sly ROCKS!!!! I cannot believe he is still alive! I love that guy. I wish he'd get his ass on straight and be able to perform again. Love them! He doesn't have much time.

Anonymous said...

Head start for tomorrow's entry :
Duhh, I don't care what you think of me...Do not! No- you're a doody head! Where are you going? Look at me! LOOK AT ME!! Just go then, I don't care! My daddy says I'm pretty.

Anonymous said...

170 comments on her blog; and they all love her

Anonymous said...

She looks good in this photo...

Anonymous said...

why doesn't she make her head look like john graziannos? that'd be a better pix...

Anonymous said...

She's nothing. Never will be beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What is the appeal here? Just can't get it. Hulk H. in drag? Her brother is an embarassment. If you could see the city of Clearwater that he was tearing through you'd wonder if there was one brain cell left in his head. I grew up there and everyone hated to see them in that town along with all the sinos.