Friday, August 15, 2008

Handing it to her twice today


You have to hand her this..she always wears sort of cute clothes and usually looks like she just stepped out of the shower, which is amazing considering this is a girl who became famous and got a reality show because she let some guy pee on her in a sex film.
*
And the "twice" part is her response to Paris Hilton calling Kardashian's ass a bunch of cottage cheese. Kim: "Who cares? At least I have one."
*
Yeah, I'm surprised she's the celeb making me the least nauseous today too. I could pick on her skanky weave, but, I have laundry to hang out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a cute outfit but I'm sure she has to have the ass let out of ever pair of pants she buys. Does she have ass implants? Or is that thing real? I would get my vacuum and suck that fat right outta there if I was cursed with that. Give me a meat cleaver and "CHOP"! anything...I would get the hell rid of that damn thing. Can you imagine the dent in her carseat? Gawd! Anybody else would fall in it!!

Anonymous said...

susposidlee it is reeeel...yikes!

BUT...i think she would look much better without the weave...her hair would look cute in that little bob...why do all these hollywood gals think long skanky extension are the way to go??

Anonymous said...

it's too bad K.K is a Stupid slut and a skank, because she really is a beautiful girl.