Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sienna Miller, boo fuckin' hoo


Sienna to the paps: “Can you leave me alone, I’m trying to get gas and this is really harassment. Please leave me alone,” Sienna said. “Please I’m asking you. I can’t live like this, please give me a little bit of respect. I’m just trying to fucking fill up my car.”
*
How to get attention by Seinna Miller..first you have an ugly married guy feel up your naked flat chest in front of the paps, Ugly Married guys wife leaves him and takes the pack of kids, Ugly Married guy begs his wife to come back but she tells him to fuck off. Ugly Married guy comes back to naked flat tits and hilarity ensues. You must be able to act well enough to pretend you can't afford a lackey to pump your gas for you or that you can't buy a remote island to hide on. She should win an Oscar. She looks like Rene Zellweger when she bawls. Make a note, Seinna..Must work on that. Crying should be attractive in Hollywood.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And really it was just a camera crew there doing a story on rising gas prices...

Dirty Disher said...

LOL. That'd be us cryin' then.

Anonymous said...

hell, those guys would pump her gas if she'd just ask them to! Brit did it. Make 'em earn it honey!

Anonymous said...

gas is sold by the liter there. It's around $7 a liter in Canada. Britain & Europe are comparable. Very expensive! $4 a gallon is cheap for them!

Anonymous said...

..."please give me a little bit of respect..."

uh, how can someone who doesn't respect themselves ask for respect???