Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kendra Wikinson is engaged to Phildadelphia Eagle Hank Baskett



A close friend of Kendra's confirmed that Hank did propose to her, last weekend atop the Space Needle, and she said ....YES! Awww, that's so sweet. Kendra just lives for football, so a happier match couldn't be found. I know she'd much rather spend her life cheering him on at games than shopping like most football wives. That photo is from the episode where she played in the Beach Bowl, it was a celebrity game for charity and she made a touchdown. The joy on her face when she caught that pass was just contagious..and I'm sure the guys had to be impressed too. On that day she actually walked the walk. Soon she'll be walking down the aisle with Hank. Uhhh, I confess I don't know who he is, but, I think I got the right photo. Congrats, Kendra! I'll bet she gets an awesome wedding gift from Hef, she always treated him right and I actually believe they are still friends.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does she remind me of a horny golden retriever?

Anonymous said...

he is a huge guy! She's so tiny! She must love him. I wonder how long they have dated? She's pretty young, maybe 22. How old is he?

with3love said...

Nawww she's with this dude

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=33151882

Anonymous said...

He's cute. I don't know who is he, but he is cute.

Anonymous said...

What? Is he just gonna tell everybody else in Hef's bed to just shove over?

Anonymous said...

Sorry stealthsoul, but DD is correct and Hef plans to give her away on the big day!! They will get married in June at the Playboy Mansion.

Polilla said...

More information!: Hank Baskett (NFL's Philadelphia Eagles) and Hefner's 'Girl' Kendra