Saturday, May 30, 2015

Ryan Gosling finally eats his cereal




Ryan Gosling ate his cereal. Ryan Gosling eats his cereal on Vine..
"My heart goes out to all of Ryan McHenry's family and friends. Feel very lucky to have been apart of his life in some small way."

Ryan McHenry, for those who don't know, created the meme series Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal, found HERE. Personally, I've been laughing my ass off at them for a long time.

Rest In Peace, Ryan McHenry. Thanks, Ryan Gosling. Two cool dudes.

4 comments:

Kitty said...

Lol, some of them are very realistic.

Kim Kardashian said...

Kanye likes to eat Cheerios out of my twunt.

Anonymous said...

Pat, go to Drudge Report. The "she" is on there! Bruce Jenner's female self. Huge photo. Vanity Fair mag cover.

Jane said...

Also on Online Mail. Damn, Annie takes good pics! To me, the swimsuit looks photo-shopped, but the black dress looks more realistic. Go Caitlyn!